Helping restore Father's people
to the Ancient Paths of scripture.
Walking in the Ten Words (Commandments) and the Power of the Holy Spirit
(Rev.12:17, Luk.10:19, Mat.28:19-20)
YOU WANT ANSWERS?
There is a movie from the 90's titled: A Few Good Men. In this film is a scene with a witness and a lawyer. The dialogue goes like this:
Witness: "You want answers?" Lawyer: "I want the truth!" Witness: "You can't handle the truth!"
With that verbal exchange in mind - just how much truth can you handle?
1. The Roman (Julian, Gregorian) calendar is NOT YHWH’s calendar.
2. YHWH gave us only 1 calendar not 2 and it is based on the sun moon and stars (Gen. 1:14).
3. ALL His appointed times are on HIS calendar
4. Using the Roman calendar to determine ANY of YHWH’s appointed times is mixing with pagan practices.
5. The present Jewish calendar has been corrupted since the destruction of the Temple.
6. The time frame of the calendar metamorphous was during the 2nd and 3rd century.
7. Because of the mixing of two calendars, band aids have been put on the Jewish calendar to try to fix the discrepancies of clashing feasts (i.e. Day of Atonement and the Sabbath day) such as rules of postponements, delaying new moon, establishing fences and ignoring the actual sighting of the sliver of the moon.
8. YHWH’s day does NOT start at the beginning of darkness. He called the LIGHT good (Gen. 1:3-4). Never does He call darkness good. Day is continuously spoken of before night in scripture
9. The beginning of the Month is determined by the appearance of the new sliver of the moon; not the astrological molad of conjunction (dark moon).
10. Following a constant Saturday Sabbath appears simple; however, it becomes complicated when it collides with the instructions in scripture in following the Feasts. Once you understand YHWH’s calendar it remains simple with scripture.
These facts are supported by historical references found in "Just give me the facts please" in the back of the free e-book "YHWH's Unique Timepiece - Explained".
The Repairer of the Breach. - Helping restore Father's people to the Ancient paths of scripture.